A beautiful Victorian home with bed & breakfast (Amanda Gish House) since 2001.. This home has 4 bedrooms (3 guest & 1 innkeepers), 5 bathrooms, private and guest parlors, dining room, kitchen, large, covered porches, patio, and 5 off street parking spaces. It can be home for your large family or combined empty-nester home and income property ~ either, with no changes required. B&B business includes furnishings, website, client data base, and booking software.Amanda Gish House is located in Elizabethtown Borough, Lancaster County, PA. Downtown Elizabethtown with its shops, coffee shops, library, museums, restaurants and taprooms is within easy walking distance. Elizabethtown College, Masonic Village retirement community and an Amtrak Station (Keystone Line) is within walking distance of the B&B.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,000 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
EAST HIGH STREET
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Washer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Water Dispenser, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Dirt, Entrance Outside, Slab, Unfinished Basement
- Stained Glass, Bay Window(s), Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood Stove.
- Grab Bars.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Slate, Shingle
- Lot View
- City, Trees/Woods
- Lot Dimensions
- Rear, Wood, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Satellite Dish, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Rear Yard, Unrestricted, Front Yard, Vegetation Planting, Irregular, Sideyard(S), Landscaping, Corner, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS