Don't miss this extremely spacious, quality-built ranch home located on a beautifully landscaped lot. The main level features a very spacious Living room that opens to a large Dining area and kitchen with a granite-topped island. Right off the Dining area is a 20 by 14 Sunroom with views of the private backyard. The main level was 3 bedrooms but 2 were converted into a primary bedroom with a walk-in closet. There's a separate in-law quarter with its own entrance, full kitchen, bath, Dining area, and Living room plus two additional rooms, utility room, and storage room all on the lower level. The oversized garage includes built-in cabinets, a storage room, and a 1/2 bath. New windows and roof were installed in 2020. There's also a large attic for additional storage. Easy to show, check it out today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,432 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room, Attic
- 2nd Kitchen
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Oil, Hot Water. Radiant.
- Full, Partial, Entrance Outside, Full Finished, Walkout
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- RESIDENTIAL 1
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Irregular, Landscaping, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price