Welcome home to this Maytown Charmer! Declared a "Carpenter Gothic" Victorian from the local Historical Society dating back to at least 1785. Meticulously maintained and ready for new owners. Gorgeous corner lot with a mature Kentucky Coffee Bean Tree. Perfect front porch to relax on your rocking chair. This home has so much to offer! Tall ceilings, wide plank floors, double staircase, original doorknobs and hardware, wainscotting, walk-up attic and all the fabulous historical features that you would expect. Bedrooms are spacious and light filled. Gorgeous Custom Cherry Kitchen with Island and built in table. Summer kitchen converted to family room with large walk-in fireplace . Large living and dining room for gatherings. Beautiful deck with built-in benches, with a intimate brick patio overlooking private backyard . 2 story barn with garage door, main level workshop and upstairs areas for studio or storage. Don't miss the 8 GARAGES located behind the barn for all you storage needs or investment income. Fabulous way to help pay your mortgage! Don't miss this opportunity to own this fantastic piece of history and build your investment portfolio at the same time. Schedule your showing today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
EAST DONEGAL TWP
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Oil Hot
1,568 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Electric Dryer, Water Treatment System, Laundry Hookup
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Radiators.
- Partial, Poured
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price