You must see inside to fully appreciate this beautifully remodeled 3 bedroom 2 full bath 1 1/2 story. This home features first floor bedroom and full bath plus 2 bedrooms, large hallway closet and full bath on second floor. The first floor also has living room, formal dining room, kitchen with custom hickory cabinets, family room and huge covered wrap-around multi-level deck. The partially finished basement includes an office or den, laundry, rec room with wood stove and an outside entrance to the basement. Lots of parking is available in the 2 car garages and 2 driveways. You can enjoy many outside activities in the large back yard. This home also has updated appliances, heating and cooling systems and water heater all replaced in the past few years.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,119 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Telephone, Cable TV, DSL Available, Natural Gas
MANHEIM CENTRAL M.S.
MANHEIM CENTRAL H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Water Treatment System
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. None.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl Frame
- Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Roof Deck, Deck, Patio, Brick, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- 114 x 164 x 118 x 166
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Out Building. Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS